Legendary Finnish punk band Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät (better known as PKN) have been selected for their home country’s televised Eurovision Song Contest process.
Brought to worldwide attention by the fantastic documentary about their lives called ‘The Punk Syndrome’, Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät have all grown up with learning difficulties and disabilities and have found expression, release and noise in punk rock. The film tells the story of their lives and the band and is a must see.
Last December they toured the UK with Hard Skin for the second time and the excitement and energy they generate from the stage will now be televised across the world.
- Three Minute Hero : WSO Liverpool, 04/10/2015
- QELD : 0161 Festival, Manchester, 02/05/2015
- Kaiden Nolan : Minefest, Manchester, 24/05/2015
- Aug 08 : Deadbolt Festival 2015
- Yurodny : Hotter Than July, Dublin, 19/07/2015
- Dijon Babes : Waterford, 31/01/2015
- Mute Records curates Mexican festival
- Pins & friends : Islington Mill, Salford, 31/10/2015
- Slowcoaches : Manchester Popfest, 15/08/2015
- Because Band : Minefest, Manchester, 24/05/2015