Scott Sturgeon of Leftover Crack has become a minister of the Universal Life Church. He was ordained on January 18, 2015.
It is considered almost a magisterial process to become a minister for the Universal Life Church and most people do it so they can officiate weddings. Sturgeon himself stated, “This is official. I am a legally ordained minister. In five weeks I will have everything I need to officiate your gay wedding.”
Mike Park of Asian Man Records is also an ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church, as is Jesse Luscious of Alternative Tentacles, Blatz, The Criminals, and the Frisk.
Leftover Crack released the reissue of “Fuck World Trade” today.
Source : [PunkNews]
- Grateful Dead Reunite for Chicago Farewell Concerts
- Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life Tour Dates
- GWAR Open GWARBar Restaurant
- Band-Brand Digital Relationships
- Monster fail to overturn Beastie Boys copyright infringement ruling
- Evergreen Terrace : European Tour 2013
- Anti-Flag to release new album in May
- Tupac Exhibit to open at Grammy Museum