Scott Sturgeon of Leftover Crack has become a minister of the Universal Life Church. He was ordained on January 18, 2015.
It is considered almost a magisterial process to become a minister for the Universal Life Church and most people do it so they can officiate weddings. Sturgeon himself stated, “This is official. I am a legally ordained minister. In five weeks I will have everything I need to officiate your gay wedding.”
Mike Park of Asian Man Records is also an ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church, as is Jesse Luscious of Alternative Tentacles, Blatz, The Criminals, and the Frisk.
Leftover Crack released the reissue of “Fuck World Trade” today.
Source : [PunkNews]
- Monster fail to overturn Beastie Boys copyright infringement ruling
- Grateful Dead Reunite for Chicago Farewell Concerts
- Evergreen Terrace : European Tour 2013
- Stevie Wonder - Songs in the Key of Life Tour Dates
- Anti-Flag to release new album in May
- GWAR Open GWARBar Restaurant
- Band-Brand Digital Relationships
- Tupac Exhibit to open at Grammy Museum