Manchester Popfest, 2 days of DIY pop, lo-fi, noise, Ladyfest Manchester dj’s, Zine festivals and more.
Aug 15 : Kraak, 11 Stevenson Square, Manchester M1 1DB.
The Saturday line-up at Kraak Gallery (which is incidentally is due to close it’s doors in September) is a mouth watering mixture of lo-fi scuzz, DIY punk, indie noise and more, as well as a number of other events such as a mini-zine festival hosted by North West Zine Fest.
Aug 16 : Islington Mill, 1 James St, Salford, Lancashire M3 5HW
Includes the first Manchester screening of “My Secret World – the Story of Sarah Records”.
Tickets are now on sale for both days of Manchester Popfest and can be purchased via the link below. Tickets are £13.50 for a single day or £22.50 for the weekend.
- Monica and the Explosion : 0161 Festival, Manchester, 02/05/2015
- Mute Records curates Mexican festival
- Napalm Death Post New Track From 2015 Album
- “Atrocity Exhibition”: A symposium on Joy Division
- Oct 01 - 05 : We Shall Overcome, Liverpool
- DEATH BY STEREO : TOO DRUNK TO DIE SUMMER TOUR 2015
- The Kingdom : Minefest, Manchester, 24/05/2015
- Vynce : WSO Liverpool, 01/10/2015
- Gary Edward Jones : WSO Liverpool, 02/10/2015
- Commiserations : Manchester Popfest, 15/08/2015