Manchester Popfest, 2 days of DIY pop, lo-fi, noise, Ladyfest Manchester dj’s, Zine festivals and more.
Aug 15 : Kraak, 11 Stevenson Square, Manchester M1 1DB.
The Saturday line-up at Kraak Gallery (which is incidentally is due to close it’s doors in September) is a mouth watering mixture of lo-fi scuzz, DIY punk, indie noise and more, as well as a number of other events such as a mini-zine festival hosted by North West Zine Fest.
Aug 16 : Islington Mill, 1 James St, Salford, Lancashire M3 5HW
Includes the first Manchester screening of “My Secret World – the Story of Sarah Records”.
Tickets are now on sale for both days of Manchester Popfest and can be purchased via the link below. Tickets are £13.50 for a single day or £22.50 for the weekend.
- Des Horsfall : WSO Liverpool, 02/10/2015
- Taser Puppets : Minefest, Manchester, 24/05/2015
- GWAR Open GWARBar Restaurant
- Grateful Dead Reunite for Chicago Farewell Concerts
- Shea Doolin : WSO Liverpool, 04/10/2015
- Slowcoaches : Manchester Popfest, 15/08/2015
- Finnish punk band to enter Eurovision
- Oct 09-10 : Fucknival 10
- John Jenkins & Band : WSO Liverpool, 04/10/2015
- Oi Polloi : 0161 Festival, Manchester, 02/05/2015