Manchester Popfest, 2 days of DIY pop, lo-fi, noise, Ladyfest Manchester dj’s, Zine festivals and more.
Aug 15 : Kraak, 11 Stevenson Square, Manchester M1 1DB.
The Saturday line-up at Kraak Gallery (which is incidentally is due to close it’s doors in September) is a mouth watering mixture of lo-fi scuzz, DIY punk, indie noise and more, as well as a number of other events such as a mini-zine festival hosted by North West Zine Fest.
Aug 16 : Islington Mill, 1 James St, Salford, Lancashire M3 5HW
Includes the first Manchester screening of “My Secret World – the Story of Sarah Records”.
Tickets are now on sale for both days of Manchester Popfest and can be purchased via the link below. Tickets are £13.50 for a single day or £22.50 for the weekend.
- Gary Edward Jones : WSO Liverpool, 02/10/2015
- May 23-24 : Keep The Faith Festival, Belfast
- Blur to headline Isle of Wight Festival
- Lydia Lunch's Big Sexy Noise : Islington Mill, Salford, 31/10/2015
- Alun Parry : WSO Liverpool, 03/10/2015
- ILL : Islington Mill, Salford, 31/10/2015
- Marcus Hughes : WSO Liverpool, 05/10/2015
- Bobby Funk : 0161 Festival, Manchester, 02/05/2015
- Crikey It's The Cromptons : WSO Liverpool, 01/10/2015
- HamsandwicH : HWCH Festival, Dublin, 03/10/2014