Manchester Popfest, 2 days of DIY pop, lo-fi, noise, Ladyfest Manchester dj’s, Zine festivals and more.
Aug 15 : Kraak, 11 Stevenson Square, Manchester M1 1DB.
The Saturday line-up at Kraak Gallery (which is incidentally is due to close it’s doors in September) is a mouth watering mixture of lo-fi scuzz, DIY punk, indie noise and more, as well as a number of other events such as a mini-zine festival hosted by North West Zine Fest.
Aug 16 : Islington Mill, 1 James St, Salford, Lancashire M3 5HW
Includes the first Manchester screening of “My Secret World – the Story of Sarah Records”.
Tickets are now on sale for both days of Manchester Popfest and can be purchased via the link below. Tickets are £13.50 for a single day or £22.50 for the weekend.
- Hooligan : 0161 Festival, Manchester, 03/05/2015
- GWAR Open GWARBar Restaurant
- Authority Zero : Gira, Junio 2015 [HFMN Crew]
- Jan 23-24 : Streetpunk Winter Riot
- Sweetheart : Manchester Popfest, 15/08/2015
- Soft Drinks : Manchester Popfest, 15/08/2015
- Rithim : Hotter Than July, Dublin, 19/07/2015
- John Reynolds : The Ritz, Manchester, 26/06/2015
- Chewed Up : 0161 Festival, Manchester, 01/05/2015
- Havana Ché : Hotter Than July, Dublin, 19/07/2015