Harrison Drive, live at the Nordic Church and Cultural Centre, as part of We Shall Overcome Liverpool, 02/10/2015.
Harrison Drive formed during the autumn of 2006, and first took to the stage in October of that year performing at the Barfly in Liverpool. The band have continued to gig in and around Liverpool / Manchester & supported The Sugababes, Western Promise, The Little Ones, Car Crash TV & Carina Round.
Their extended EP “About Love” includes new tracks “About Love” & “Let Go” but also features earlier recordings – @ Parr Street Studios Liverpool, recorded by Andrea Wright (Coldplay’s Parachutes and A Rush Of Blood to the Head).
Harrison Drive was formed by guitarist’s Ben Jones and Ben Huyton, the line up being completed with the introduction of drummer Jack Wade and vocalist / guitarist Mikey Ryan.
Harrison Drive are a band that plays songs about love, loss, life and death,with a passion and energy. Simple, honest, and direct songs that the listener can instantly relate to, filled with melodies that will swim around your head indefinitely. No tricks, no gimmicks, just a band.
‘They pull off the best dynamics and come armed with a fantastic singer. It’s very impressive and these young stars certainly have some very sign-able qualities‘.
Harrison Drive :
Ben Jones – Guitar-Songwriter-backing vocals
Ben Huyton – Lead Guitar
Mikey Ryan – Bass Guitar- Songwriter -Lead Vocal
Jack Wade – Drums
Harrison Drive :
Nordic Church and Cultural Centre :
We Shall Overcome :
We Shall Overcome Liverpool :
More videos from We Shall Overcome Liverpool here :
- Squeeze Box : WSO Liverpool, 05/10/2015
- The Damned and UK Subs to headline Undercover Festival
- Big Bang African Dance Project : Hotter Than July, Dublin, 19/07/2015
- Agnostic Front : European Summer Tour 2015
- Rise Against : European Tour Dates 2015
- Nov 13 - 15 : Pie Race Festival
- Spread Eagle : Manchester Popfest, 16/08/2015
- Kate Ashton Butler : Minefest, Manchester, 24/05/2015
- Los Fastidios : 0161 Festival, Manchester, 01/05/2015
- Aug 15-16 : Manchester Popfest